Name of the course: Relationship retreat
Duration: 10 days
The retreat: Relationship retreat for people who want to develop their connection and upgrade their relationship to the next level while experience authentic ayurveda in a village at the coast of the Arabian Ocean.
Retreat schedule: 40 hours relationship workshops plus 40 hours ayurveda experience.
See separate information box.
An experiential, practical as well as soulful retreat for couples and singles.
The focus of the retreat is to help you as a partner to renew connection and build trust, respect and intimacy. In a safe atmosphere of mindfulness and self exploration you will successfully transform many of the issues with which all people struggle in a relationship: Intimacy, communication, conflicts, meeting each other’s needs and making time for pleasure.
- If you have a strong relationship this retreat will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust.
- If your relationship is distressed this retreat will provide you a greater understanding of your relationship & a road map for repair.
- If you are a single and want to prepare yourself for your future relationships.
10 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love.
- Well-informed presentations
- Time for connection with others in your course
- Skillful facilitation of personal as well as group dynamics
- Practical approaches to daily living & problem solving
- Heart Centered Methodologies – arising from years of soulful living and a loving commitment to personal transformation
For couples and singles of every age, ability, and sexual orientation. This program is designed for all couples in a committed relationship as well as singles interested in developing a strong foundation for future relationships. The retreat is a non-judgmental atmosphere of safety and relaxation and you never have to share anything you don’t want to.
Shima Shad Rouh
- Certified Relationship Coach
- Executive & Business Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Passionate Entrepreneur
- Founder of Coaching & Mindfulness Academy Infinite Love
- More than 15 years experience in International Business Development Organizational & Individual Consulting, Coaching & Mentoring
- Fluent in English, Spanish, German & Persian
Apart from her academic study & master egree in Didactic & Educational Activities Shima has studied NLP (Neuro-linguistic- programming), Organization Coaching, Leadership Mindset training, Relationship Coaching, Communication, Mindfulness, Psychology and Quantum Physics.
- ID Psychoterapist
- Certified relationship & life coach
- Leadership based coaching certification. International coaching accreditation.
- 17 years experience as Executive Director – Nordic Business Director, European Account Director, Country Director in a global fortune 500 company.
- 7 years of international leadership in virtual and complex matrix organizations
- 2 years experience with startups – owner, investor, consultant, Commercial Chief Executive
- Mentor at Copenhagen Business School
- M.Sc. (Econmics) from CBS, Copenhagen
- 20 years+ in Commercial positions within sales and marketing, international leadership
- Author of best-selling health books in the field of ayurveda, yoga, and mind development
- Translated and published in Germany, Sweden, Holland, Finland, Norway and Denmark
- Motivational speaker
- Traditional ayurveda practitioner and teacher
- Managing Director of Vaidya's Ayurveda Village
Born as a Vaidya (family of traditional ayurveda practitioner in south India), with more than two decades of teaching experience in the field of ayurveda, Janesh Vaidya is giving inspirational lectures and workshops in Europe and United States every year on the topics of Ayurveda (ancient health science), Mana-shastra (psychology), Vedanta (philosophy), Dhyana (meditation), Yoga therapy and Mind-yoga. Janesh Vaidya is the Managing Director of Vaidya's Ayurveda Village in Kerala, South India.
The relationship development program includes
How to love the person you are attracted to
Practical ways to support each other when things get challenging
How to manifest your individual goals while also taking care of each other
How to create equality and support, rather than blame and power struggles.
Unlocking and resolving what’s behind annoying or confrontational patterns so you can end them for good
Easy and fun ways to revitalize your joy and passion
Discover how your differences can actually bring you closer together
The ayurveda experience
The 40 hours of Ayurveda experience includes the following:
- Health checkup with ayurveda physician
- Individualised ayurveda treatments
- Workshop/lectures on health topics
- Ayurveda live cooking experiences
- Relaxation programs
- Yoga therapy
(The schedule may vary from day to day and from guest to guest according to the personalised programs.)
For availability write to the retreat administrator Chinju Rajendran on firstname.lastname@example.org